It takes extraordinary people to
build extraordinary homes.
Why choose Todd Glowka Builder, Inc., as your custom home builder?
The company is guided by years of experience and vision. Growing up in the construction industry, Todd spent years learning about the custom home building process. He graduated in the fall of 2008 with his Master Builders Certification and continues his learning process through ongoing continuing education at the local, state, and national levels. The firm constructed the first ever “Certified Green Built” residence in the city of San Antonio and is a certified “City Public Service Smart Energy Builder” and “Certified Green Builder”.
We believe that your custom luxury home should be beautiful, functional and original. But to create a home that’s truly tailored to your lifestyle, we’ll need to know a little bit about you. Talk to us about how you picture your life in your new home, and we’ll create an environment where those dreams are truly reflected in the final product.
As a custom home builder, we retain single-source responsibility from start to finish. We know that it takes a careful balance of ideas, creativity, communication, and organization to make your dream home a reality. That’s why we have used our experience to develop a custom home building process that’s both highly productive and much less stressful.
It takes extraordinary people to build extraordinary homes, and that’s why everyone at our firm is among the best in their field. Our staff is just the right size – large enough to provide you with experts in each aspect of your home’s development, yet small enough for you to know everyone on a first-name basis.
Should clients require additional assistance to make their residence feel like a home, Todd has a full time interior decorator on staff to assist with selections and very unique furnishings.
“Excellence is not a gift; but rather a skill that takes practice.”
– Greek Philosopher Plato
Todd Glowka, President
Certified Master Builder
Certifications and Awards
- National Association of Home Builders Certified Graduate Master Builder – August 2008
- National Association of Home Builders Certified Graduate Builder – March 2006
- Builder 20 Club – Founding Member, Club #43 National Association of Home Builders, Washington D.C.
- Best In American Living
– Platinum Award~2014 – Remodeling Specialty Project, The Party Barn @ Branded T Ranch
– Silver Award~2014 – Design Detail, The Party Barn @ Branded T Ranch
- Texas Institute of Building Design
– 1st Place~2014 – Commercial Design Projects – Party Barn @ Branded T Ranch
– 2nd Place~2014 – Built & Photographed Design 2500 SF & Under – Bunkhouse @ Branded T Ranch
- 2013 Texas Excellence Award~Exceeding Industry Benchmarks in Real Estate – U.S. Trade & Commerce Institute
- Constructed the first ever “Certified Green Built” residence in the City of San Antonio-Build San Antonio Green Program
- 2013 America Residential Design Awards sponsored by AIBD, Custom Luxury Division: 3001-4000 Square Feet, Ranch Foreman’s House, Kendalia, TX
- Greater San Antonio Builder’s Association – Summit Award
– Best Remodel or Retrofit, Americans with Disabilities Act 2014
– Best Rural Product 2014
– Best Landscape Design Residential – 322 Wengenroth, Branded T Ranch, Entrance – 2012
– Best Website – Custom Builder
– Best Interior Design/Merchandising- Custom $160k-$200k – 322 Wengenroth, Branded T Ranch, Forman’s House – 2012
– Best Product Design/Custom or One-of-a-kind, $1.25M-$1.5M 11215 Anaqua Springs
– Best Specialty Room, 11215 Anaqua Springs
– Best Color Magazine Ad, 11215 Anaqua Springs
– Best Interior Design/Merchandising Custom $500K+ – 122 Woodland Ranch Road
– Best Product Design Custom $500K-$625K
– Best Product Design – $400K+
– Best Sales Brochure
- Flintrock Falls Showcase of Homes Award
– Best Overall Craftsmanship & Quality
– Best Landscaping
- Propane Education & Research Center (PERC) Finalist-National Award
- Stevie Awards-Best Company Website, National Award
- Texas Capital Area Builder Award-Max Awards
– Best Product Design-Custom – $750K- $1M
– Best Interior Merchandising – Over $550K
– Best Pool Scape
- Texas Association of Builders Award-Star Awards
– Judges Choice, Best Adaptive Reclamation – Over $1.5M Party Barn at Branded T Ranch
– Best Product Design – Over $500K Club Estates Pkwy
– Best Product Design – Over $500K Nevillewood Court
– Best Interior Merchandising – Over $500K Club Estates Pkwy
– Best Interior Merchandising – Over $500K Nevillewood Court