It takes extraordinary people to
build extraordinary homes.
Why choose Todd Glowka Builder, Inc., as your custom home builder?
The company is guided by years of experience and vision. We believe that your custom luxury home should be beautiful, functional and original. But to create a home that’s truly tailored to your lifestyle, we’ll need to know a little bit about you. Talk to us about how you picture your life in your new home, and we’ll create an environment where those dreams are truly reflected in the final product.
As a custom home builder, we retain single-source responsibility from start to finish. We know that it takes a careful balance of ideas, creativity, communication, and organization to make your dream home a reality. That’s why we have used our experience to develop a custom home building process that’s both highly productive and much less stressful.
It takes extraordinary people to build extraordinary homes, and that’s why everyone at our firm is among the best in their field. Our staff is just the right size – large enough to provide you with experts in each aspect of your home’s development, yet small enough for you to know everyone on a first-name basis.
Should clients require additional assistance to make their residence feel like a home, we have a full time interior decorator on staff to assist with selections and very unique furnishings.
Todd is a certified Master Builder with a Bachelor of Arts in Transportation and Logistics Management. He holds certifications from the National Association of Home Builders as a certified Master Builder, certified Graduate Builder, and certified Green Builder.
With almost two decades of luxury residential experience, Todd is a solution-focused and versatile professional with extensive luxury residential experience. He is accustom to leading and directing employees and subcontractors in the planning and execution of large-scale residential projects, and custom renovations. He is highly skilled in resolving project obstacles and managing construction issues so projects do not get off track. Todd is the client’s first point of contact, and will oversee all quality control, and quality assurance that adheres to the design requirements.
“Excellence is not a gift; but rather a skill that takes practice.”
– Greek Philosopher Plato
Todd Glowka, President
Certified Master Builder
Project Administrator/Office Manager
Jeanne has been with Todd Glowka Builder since 2013, and has over 13 years of experience in the residential construction industry. In many ways, Jeanne is a virtual manager, assisting the flow of everyday work in the office and on the job site, she’s always ensuring clients needs are met in a timely manner. Her strong understanding of business and management, along with her passion for residential design and construction allows for seamless communication with clients on all matters of project finances. She is responsible for all aspects of accounting, and will maintain precise records of the project.
Jeff has over 30 years in the home construction industry, and over 15 years of project manager experience in Austin, Houston and the San Antonio areas. He brings years of knowledge, experience and creativity to the home building experience. Jeff has an excellent track record of strong working relationships with owners, architects, trades, and engineers; resulting in successful construction experiences.
As Project Manager, Jeff has always sought out the finest architects, contractors, and support staff by forming alliances with investors, architects, designers, structural engineers, and specialized trades people. We are a leader in the industry, because we add more value.
Luxury Home Consultant
Dave has been immersed in the construction industry since he was 14 years old. To his credit, he has also designed, built and remodeled numerous homes over the years. One of his own designed, remodeled homes was even featured on HGTV’s Property Brothers as one of their dream homes. He understands the design and the building process intricately, which benefits our clients in their design and building process. We want to not only build you the most amazing homes that money can buy, but to also make it a very enjoyable experience. Dave has also served 5 years in the US Coast Guard.
Certifications and Awards
- Boerne Leadership Program
Boerne Chamber of Commerce – 2014 Graduate
- National Association of Home Builders Certified Graduate Master Builder – August 2008
- National Association of Home Builders Certified Graduate Builder – March 2006
- Builder 20 Club – Founding Member, Club #43 National Association of Home Builders, Washington D.C.
AMERICAN RESIDENTIAL DESIGN AWARDS
- Grand ARDA 2018 – Best Outdoor Living – Texas Hill Country Reclaimed Ranch
- ARDA 2018 – Best Indoor Living – Villa El Sueno
- 1st Place 2014 – Commercial Design Projects – Party Barn @ Branded T Ranch
- 2nd Place 2014 – Built & Photographed Design 2500 SF & Under – Bunkhouse @ Branded T Ranch
- U.S. Trade & Commerce Institute 2013 Texas Excellence Award – Exceeding Industry Benchmarks in Real Estate
- First ever “Certified Green Built” residence in the City of San Antonio-Build San Antonio Green
- 2013 AIBD America Residential Design Awards – Custom Luxury Division – Ranch Foreman’s House
BEST IN AMERICAN LIVING
- Platinum Award – 2014 – Remodeling Specialty Project, The Party Barn @ Branded T Ranch
- Silver Award– 2014 – Design Detail, The Party Barn @ Branded T Ranch
TEXAS ASSOCIATION OF BUILDERS – STAR AWARDS
- Custom Builder – Best Architectural Design $1.5M – $2M
- Custom Builder – Best Kitchen $1.5M – $2M
- Custom Builder – Best Outdoor Living Space $1.5M – $2M
- Judges Choice, Best Adaptive Reclamation – Over $1.5M Party Barn at Branded T Ranch
- Best Product Design – Over $500K Club Estates Pkwy
- Best Product Design – Over $500K Nevillewood Court
- Best Interior Merchandising – Over $500K Club Estates Pkwy
- Best Interior Merchandising – Over $500K Nevillewood Court
GREATER SAN ANTONIO BUILDER’S ASSOCIATION – SUMMIT AWARDS
- Best Interior Merchandising $3M – $4.999M
- Best Product Design $2M – $2.499M
- Best Product Design – $2M – $2.499M
- Best Color Print Ad
- Best Remodel or Retrofit, Americans with Disabilities Act 2014
- Best Rural Product 2014
- Best Landscape Design Residential – Branded T Ranch, Entrance – 2012
- Best Website – Custom Builder
- Best Interior Design/Merchandising – Custom $160k-$200k – Branded T Ranch Foreman’s House
- Best Product Design/Custom or One-of-a-kind, $1.25M – $1.5M 11215 Anaqua Springs
- Best Specialty Room, 11215 Anaqua Springs
- Best Color Magazine Ad, 11215 Anaqua Springs
- Best Interior Design/Merchandising Custom $500K+ – 122 Woodland Ranch Road
- Best Product Design Custom $500K – $625K
- Best Product Design – $400K+
- Best Sales Brochure
FLINTROCK FALLS SHOWCASE OF HOMES AWARD
- Best Overall Craftsmanship & Quality
- Best Landscaping
- Best Company Website, National Award
TEXAS CAPITAL AREA BUILDER AWARD – MAX AWARDS
- Best Product Design-Custom – $750K – $1M
- Best Interior Merchandising – Over $550K
- Best Pool Scape
PROPANE EDUCATION & RESEARCH CENTER (PERC)
- Finalist-National Award